Warrl (Bigfoot Warrl Mousepouncer)
August 31, 1994 - August 25, 2000 (too short a time)
Brown Classic Tabby
nose leather: brick
toe leather: black
Just shy of his 6th birthday, we and Warrl lost
a hard-fought battle with cancer. This wasn't supposed to happen.
We miss you so much, sweetie. Till we meet again...
We'll be waiting. Stay close.
- played fetch
- loved to play with fuzzy mice
- squeaked with excitement when a new mouse appeared
- loved to catch moths
- loved the cat dancer; it was The Toy
- leaped high in the air,
bent like a horseshoe and pounced with all four feet
- waited for my car, watching out the window
- ran 3 steps and fell over for tummy rubs when I came home,
then got up and did it again
- loved to play "chase"
- made the funniest Gung gung gung sound I've hever heard
- made tummies on the floor to inveigle me to stop reading and come play
- loved to leap on my lap in the bathroom, then curl up and snuggle
- liked to sleep in the basket on my monitor
- liked any basket to sleep in
- used to blow kitty kisses -
long slow blinks, that told me how much he loved me
- Asked to be picked up and held, always on my right shoulder
or turned onto my right arm to watch the surrounding scene
- slept under the covers curled tight next to me
- wasn't with me long enough... and will be with me always